Wednesday, July 13, 2022

Personal presentation

                 This blog is based on the presentation given by me at the Department of English, on the occasion of Guru Purnima in Daily Assembly. Many students presented their views through poetry, thoughts, personal presentation, monologue and song.  





                  This was also my first presentation there. For that I prepared PPT which is based on learning from and with social media and technology. I have learnt how to use technology as learning tool in 21st century by the department of English when I was not part of the department by the help of YouTube videos, blogs and other platforms shared by Barad sir and our senior students. So it was very important opportunity for me to present something which I have already learnt from here. 

                       


                I'm feeling very grateful to share this on the occasion of Guru Purnima, especially in the presence of Baradsir.



Thanks for visiting


2 comments:

Assignment: The African Literature

  Name: - Trushali Shantibhai Dodiya Roll No: - 19 Semester: - 4(Batch 2022-24) Enrolment number: - 4069206420220011 Paper No: - 206 Paper n...