On 10th September 2026, I had the privilege of delivering a guidance lecture for UGC NET/GSET aspirants, organized by the Alumni Association of the Department of English, Maharaja Krishnakumarsinhji Bhavnagar University.
The session focused on “Logical Reasoning” from Paper 1 (General Paper) for NET/GSET, along with practical strategies and approaches for effective exam preparation.
One of the most rewarding aspects of the session was seeing the students actively engaging with the concepts, responding to questions, and gradually grasping the ideas being discussed. I was particularly pleased to see their participation and the way they connected with the concepts of logical reasoning. It made the experience of teaching and interacting with them all the more fulfilling.
It was a wonderful opportunity to share what I have learned and, in a small way, contribute to the preparation journey of aspiring NET/GSET candidates.
My sincere thanks to Dr. Dilip Barad Sir, Megha Trivedi Ma’am, and Prakruti Bhatt Ma’am for providing me with this opportunity and for their encouragement and support.
Grateful for the opportunity to return to my academic roots and give back to the department that has been an important part of my journey. 🌸
No comments:
Post a Comment