Monday, September 5, 2022

Teacher's day celebration 2022

 Teacher's day celebration

           Hello everyone on the occasion of teachers day 5th September, 2022, the Department of English celebrated virtual Teacher's Day. It is my first Teacher's Day Celebration at the department of English. So earlier we had celebrated Teacher's Day in an office mode, means at the school or college A Student teaches. But here we have learnt how to teach virtually. This virtual platform is an excellent one because we can reach or teach a person who is not even part of our school and College. 

        As a part of that, I trushali Dodiya, a student of the department of English Maharaja Krishnakumarsinhji Bhavnagar University have prepared a short video lecture on the topic The History of English Language.

Preview of my video 



Click here to watch the video



        I have prepared Online quiz based on the video. Appear in online quiz and you will get an auto generated certificate with the score on your given email ID.

Click here to appear in online quiz

         I have uploaded my video on Ed. Ted. Platform as well. There I have given some activities, so also take part in each column.

Click here to go to the Ed. Ted. Platform.

Here is the presentation.


Thank for visiting. Your active participation has motivated me.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Assignment: The African Literature

  Name: - Trushali Shantibhai Dodiya Roll No: - 19 Semester: - 4(Batch 2022-24) Enrolment number: - 4069206420220011 Paper No: - 206 Paper n...